May 5, 2012

The animals amongst us!

Recently, I've been browsing through my picture gallery
and found some interesting pictures.
It's breakfast Time!
Do you have time for breakfast? I think it's one forgotten meal - because surely, most of us just get out of bed in the morning. Drink our coffee... and just rush off to work.
But not this dude. He enjoys his breakfast! Bon Appetite!
Nap Time!
Another thing probably a lot of people don't have time for... is the daily nap!
I went to look at the lions, and it was their nap time. I wonder if they do anything else during the day.
Since, at the Zoo they are fed every day and have no need to hunt their meal. 


Tukan Bird
This is a beautiful Tukan bird. By the time I reached the bird section of the zoo, it was near closing time.
And I didn't get a chance to look at them all. But this bird did cross my path.

Tukan Bird
Here is the same one.

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

//